Water Only 3 Assigned Days A Week
Water no more than 3 days per week on the following assigned days, which are determined by your address or type of dwelling.
NOTE: this 3-day-per-week schedule applies to all types of systems (standard sprinkler systems, as well as systems with water-efficient devices such as drip-irrigation, micro-irrigation and stream rotor sprinklers):
- Residences with odd-numbered addresses (301 Drought Drive): Water ONLY on Sundays, Tuesdays & Thursdays.
- Residences with even-numbered addresses (500 Conservation Circle): Water ONLY on Saturdays, Mondays & Wednesdays.
- Apartments, condominiums and businesses: Water ONLY on Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays.
Water at the Right Times
Time limits apply to standard sprinkler systems.
NOTE: These time limits do NOT apply to landscape irrigation systems using water-efficient devices, including drip and micro-irrigation systems and stream rotor sprinklers.
- November 1 to May 31, water between 4 pm-10 am for ONLY 7 MINUTES when using a standard sprinkler system.
- June 1 to October 31, water between 6 pm-10 am for ONLY 10 MINUTES when using a standard sprinkler system.
These restrictions apply to those whose property lies within the City of San Diego Public Utilities Department’s service area. If you receive your water bill from a different agency, please check with that agency regarding any applicable water use restrictions
read more at: http://www.sandiego.gov/water/conservation/drought/prohibitions.shtml
disclaimer: for information and entertainment purposes only